Thursday, December 2, 2010

SUSSEX CAMPUS CLOSED ON 2ND DECEMBER, 2010

Today Brighton city and Sussex campus had a heavy snow fall and as a result train and bus services were badly affected. Today the city transport busses were operating only on one route, from Oldsteine to Lewes Road. I had to walk two kilometers from my residence to the bus stop. The bus dropped us near Brighton University. The distance between Brighton University and Sussex campus is 3.5kms. Fortunately this time I met Mr. James who was going by his car and gave me lift. Mr. James was in Goa!! And in Bangalore last year for his work. He dropped me at Sussex.
After coming over here I realised that the University campus is closed on account of snow fall. The students staying on the campus had to depend on stored food (if they have). Life on the campus was totally paralised.





2 comments:

  1. This must be your first snowfall experience. What did you do afterwards? And how was it walking in snow for 2 km.s? This is an interesting experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really enjoyed walking in snow. But I worked in the Freeman Centre till 3.00pm.

    ReplyDelete