Thursday, March 31, 2011

Planning the Work Schedule


It is more than a week since I returned from the University of Sussex. I liked the work culture at Sussex. The people there are expected to take prior appointment if they want to meet somebody. I used to do the same if I had to meet anybody in the University. This helped me as well as the person whom I met in terms of time and planning. Prior appointment helps to plan the work schedule. In fact, all of us should adopt this practice of taking prior appointment. I want to start this practice from my side first. If I wish to meet anyone in the College, I will ask for appointment. I also expect the same from others who want to meet me.

Please send an e-mail for appointment. Shortly, there will be a provision on the College website www.chowgules.ac.in to seek appointments to meet the Principal/ Vice-Principal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment